Every now and then, LinkedIn presents a new component which could be leveraged to create your profile much more attractive to colleagues and acquaintances. Most recently, they have included a”featured” section that enables professionals to exhibit media–everything out of LinkedIn articles to outside webpages–in their own profiles. The newest featured part is a fantastic chance to showcase the expert work you’re proud of.
the Way to Insert Media into the Featured Section
Adding articles into the Featured section in your LinkedIn profile is straightforward. Follow the following steps.
1. ) Find the”Featured” section in your profile under the”About” section.
2. ) Click the”Add Featured” hyperlink
3. ) Select which kind of material to incorporate.
4. ) To Choose a LinkedIn article or post, Choose the celebrity icon only under the information you Want to incorporate
5. ) It is possible to add a link simply by typing the URL to the input area as noticed below.
6. ) You may even upload media in the PC. When you click on the”+” with”networking,” your documents will automatically look.
What Kinds of Content into Feature
The very best thing about the newest featured segment is you can spotlight practically anything. LinkedIn recommends incorporating content which is”representative of your professional identity,” which sounds like great advice. You may also use the included segment to promote goods, accumulate leads or display ads.
Below are a few examples of how professionals are utilizing the newest LinkedIn”Featured” section.
How are you going to utilize your featured segment?
Read our LinkedIn posts and Boost your LinkedIn profile using Jobscan.